Zero Tolerance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero Tolerance

Rock & Metal Forum International Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When should someone move out of their parents' house?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero_Tolerance
Admin
Zero_Tolerance

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-05-02

When should someone move out of their parents' house? Empty
PostSubject: When should someone move out of their parents' house?   When should someone move out of their parents' house? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:06 am

Now, some people say that it is psychologically and emotionally bad to live with your parents past a certain age. However, some people develop the maturity later in life, so I don't see this as feasible in some cases.

Anyway, what do you all think?
Back to top Go down
http://zero-tolerance.110mb.com
Faty_Ownz_U

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: When should someone move out of their parents' house?   When should someone move out of their parents' house? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 11:10 am

People should leave their parents house as soon as they can, starting from age 18.
Back to top Go down
Zero_Tolerance
Admin
Zero_Tolerance

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: When should someone move out of their parents' house?   When should someone move out of their parents' house? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 6:14 pm

I think it depends on when the person is ready, financial situation, job, and it also depends on if you're moving out alone or with someone else....
Back to top Go down
http://zero-tolerance.110mb.com
Faty_Ownz_U

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: When should someone move out of their parents' house?   When should someone move out of their parents' house? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:24 pm

Faty_Ownz_U wrote:
People should leave their parents house as soon as they can, starting from age 18.

That's what I basically said.
Back to top Go down
gothica666

gothica666

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: When should someone move out of their parents' house?   When should someone move out of their parents' house? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 5:39 pm

i think they should leave their parents house at the age 18 cz it's from that's age we have to start owr life and be Independent
Back to top Go down
http://sadness744.skyrock.com/
queen-of-myself

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: When should someone move out of their parents' house?   When should someone move out of their parents' house? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:47 pm

i don t think that we really need to leaven specially if our parents need us ! and it depends to the society where we grow up !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When should someone move out of their parents' house?   When should someone move out of their parents' house? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When should someone move out of their parents' house?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero Tolerance :: General Discussions :: Life-
Jump to: